Thursday, April 18, 2013

Eleganza Strings Blog in 2013


Dear Readers,

Some of you may be curious, wondering why there has been such a plethora of updates this month.
If you've looked back in our archives, you'll see a difference in the type of posts I've been updating with, and the reason is two fold:

First, I have a more relaxed practice schedule this year, so I'm able to spend more time discovering other aspects of music.
Second, I greatly enjoy reading, writing and researching the glorious art God has given to us; music. So, due to the lack of practice hours I need to put in this year, I have the great delight of being able to devote more time to areas such as these!

There is one other reason I'll be updating, and this is the most important reason of all.
It's not to attract more traffic to this site so as to drum up more clients, but instead to speak Truth and point to God, the Creator of Music. My prayer is that this years posts with broaden my knowledge of music, and my fear of the Lord.

Here are a few topics in 2013 that I'm planning on exploring on this site:

  • Write Book Reviews (that concern music in some way),

  • Research Various Aspects of Music such as; Performance, Teaching, Practice Habits, Music History

  • Record any Music Performances Eleganza Strings may have.

You may also see a detour or two along the way, and find a post or two Psalmody, Hymnody, Composition and Arranging.

I pray that you'll enjoy reading the writing on this blog as much as I'll enjoy writing it!

Soli Deo Gloria,

Hannah for Eleganza Strings

No comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 Eleganza Strings . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com