Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Children's Magnet

Ever want to get the attention of little ones?!? Just put a harp in the room and it will be sure to catch their eyes, ears, and hands! Whenever I play music somewhere I am sure to attract all the little ones, its great and I LOVE it!

Enjoy these pictures as much as I did!
Hannah
-Harpist-

So many hungry ears to hear of how the harp works!





Oh yay! We have another male harpist in the making, we are in dire need of those!







Look at all those hands yearning to get a try at plucking the strings of the harp.....so sweet!


Photo courtesy of Allie Dean Photography

1 comment:

Kathryn Grace said...

Aww, too cute! I played my harp last week at a retirement home and there were some kids visiting, and I let them all try out the harp... it is so fun to see the sparkle in their eyes. :-)

 

Copyright © 2010 Eleganza Strings . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com