Thursday, June 2, 2011

Violinist, Esther DeLadurantey ( my sister) joined me on Ships are Sailing which is an old Irish tune, that was followed by another violin and harp duet, Oyfn Pripetchock ( a Jewish composition)

Post concert refreshments and Meet the Artist reception followed my concert in Boerne Texas.
I had a fabulous time meeting all of my audience, it was one of the most wonderful ways I've had to occupy my weekend!

- Thanks to Allidean Photography for the Artist's table decorations, and the pictures themselves!

1 comment:

8star family said...

Congratulation's Hannah and you too Esther! I prayed that your performance would go well, and it looks like it did.

Love Olivia.

P.S. Miss you!

 

Copyright © 2010 Eleganza Strings . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com